Very Important Notes
- All online orders are processed by the Office of the Registrar at Franciscan University. Please allow a few business days for processing.
- Former students applying for a Franciscan graduate program at or for re-admittance to Franciscan do not need to request a Franciscan transcript
- Online transcript orders are paid by credit card at the time the request is made.
- Expedited shipping may be available for an additional cost.
- Financial holds will prevent transcripts from being sent. If you think you may have a financial hold, please contact Student Accounts before placing an order.
- The status of an order can be monitored online.
Ordering Your Transcript
How you order your transcript will depend on whether or not you have access to MyFranciscan.
Current Students & Recent Graduates With Access to MyFranciscan
- Log into MyFranciscan.
- Go to the “Parchment Transcript” tab.
- Follow the instructions to complete your order.
Those Without Access to MyFranciscan
- Visit Parchment Exchange
- Create an account if you do not already have one.
- Follow the instructions to complete your order